Labels

Monday, February 10, 2014

HW Feb 10-14

Grade 4: Monday the students will have a map to do. Tues, Wed, and Thurs. I will be sending home How I Survived The Titanic. They will need to read a chapter or two a night and place a sticker on the plot profile in their ELA notebook. I will assign which chapter each day because I do not know how far we will get.  The sticker should be placed high if the chapter had lots of suspense or lower if the chapter was not suspenseful. Please have them bring this book back and forth to school because we will be reading it in school as well. I hope to finish this book before vacation.

Grade 5: Monday: study for the spelling bee on Tues. Tues, Wed, and Thurs decorate the outside and inside of Bud's suitcase with a variety of materials. I will be sending some home. Be as creative as you would like.

Basketball raffle is on Wed. School store is on Thursday. Also, a meeting for Student Council will be on Wed. after school 2:15-2:45pm.